BY ALEXA LANNING IN FROM THE BLOG · SPOTLIGHT
Ever wondered if you were bowling alley born and raised? Examine this checklist to see if you fit the criteria!
1. At least one of your birthday parties took place in the bowling alley.
2. You’ve fallen asleep on a counter or somewhere else in the bowling center while your parent(s) bowled league.
3. You remember not being able to see over the front counter.
4. Your classmates knew you as the boy or girl who bowled.
5. You spent your weekends traveling to tournaments rather than going to the movies with friends.
6. You have enough patches (chevrons) from leagues you bowled in to cover about eight and a half polo shirts.
7. When you walk into ANY bowling alley, you automatically know how to work the scoring machine.
8. You were the weird child who never slept in on Saturday mornings because you had to go to league.
9. You’ve missed out on serious holidays with your family (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, etc.) because of bowling tournaments.
10. You’re able to identify one or more bowling centers, solely based on their smell.